Win Your TOAST Festive Wishlist Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
We will be giving away TOAST products to 3 wishlist winners every week for 4 weeks.
- To enter the Promotion, you will need to visit the entry page on www.toa.st, enter your details and submit your entry. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per user per weekly prize. Access to the internet and a valid email address are required to enter.
- The Promotion will run from 10:00 GMT on 3 November 2022 to 14:00 GMT on 1 December 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date or received by any other means (e.g. in the post) will not be accepted. The time of your entry will determine which draw you are in.
Week 1 entries open at 10:00 GMT on 3 November and close at 14:00 GMT on 10 November.
Week 2 entries open at 14:01 GMT on 10 November and close at 14:00 GMT on 17 November.
Week 3 entries open at 14:01 GMT on 17 November and close at 14:00 GMT on 24 November.
Week 4 entries open at 14:01 GMT on 24 November and close at 14:00 GMT on 1 December
- There are 4 prize draws - 3 winners per week for 4 weeks. A product may be substituted for another product or gift card of equal value if out of stock.
Week 1 prize: 3 items (or sets of items as specified) from our Bright Nights collection that you select as part of your wishlist entry submission.
Week 2 prize: 3 items (or sets of items as specified) from our Festive Table collection that you select as part of your wishlist entry submission.
Week 3 prize: 3 items (or sets of items as specified) from our Outdoor Explorations collection that you select as part of your wishlist entry submission.
Week 4 prize: 3 items (or sets of items as specified) from our Peaceful Mornings collection that you select as part of your wishlist entry submission. 1 winner will also receive 1 night for 2 people in 1 room, including breakfast and a wine tasting experience, at Tillingham, East Sussex, UK, plus 2 tickets for current exhibitions at art gallery Hastings Contemporary. The stay is to be redeemed within 12 months of issue date, subject to availability and COVID-19 restrictions. The stay excludes travel and any other ancillary arrangements.
- The Promotion is open to all over the age of 18 excluding: (i) employees of the Promoter and their families; (ii) the employees of companies or organisations with whom the Promotion is run and their families; and (iii) agents or any other person directly connected with the Promotion.
- The 12 total winners of the promotion will be selected in 4 random draws (3 winners per draw) conducted by the TOAST marketing department, from all valid entries, to be conducted no later than 7 days after the closing time for each week's prize.
- Only one entry per week, fulfilling the eligibility requirements, will be accepted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Entries in the incorrect format will not be considered. Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email within 24 hours of the draw and asked to confirm any colour or size requirements for their chosen wishlist items.
- If a prize winner does not respond to this notification within 3 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner at random from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
- The Promoter may require participants to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Promoter's discretion. The winners may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- The Promoter’s decision (or that of a third party, where a third party is involved in any decision relating to the Promotion) is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations using multiple email addresses. Registrations made by third parties, agents, using methods such as a macro or a script, using automated devices or processes or syndicated entries are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The winners' details (name and county only) will be made available 5 working days after the Closing Date and for 4 weeks only by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing, TOAST, 3rd Floor, Matrix Beta, Matrix Business Park, Swansea, SA6 8RE indicating the name of the Promotion.
- Entry to the Promotion and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name, image and any entry photograph, for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation. By entering, participants further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies in the event of them winning.
- The Promoter reserves in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that it considers to be of broadly equivalent value. The Promoter offers no cash alternative for non-cash prizes. Prizes are not refundable or transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. When dates are specified they cannot be altered and by entering date-related Promotions or promotions neither the Promoter, nor any third party, are liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion or extend the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time for technical, legal or other reasons without giving advance notice.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit participation in the Promotion by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the website or the operation of the Promotion, or acts in violation of these terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Participants must not supply false information in their registration or share their account details with others, and no individual should participate under any identity that is not their own. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, terminate the entry of anyone registering under details that it has reasonable grounds to believe are false.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/inaction that may occur on or through the Promotion, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
- The Promotion materials may contain links to other websites that the Promoter does not own or operate. Entrants should be aware that the Promoter does not control, recommend or endorse these other websites, and is not responsible for their content, products, services or privacy policies.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Promotion or its website and is not responsible for any disruption to the Promotion or our website due to technical problems or otherwise. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Promoter be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with the Promotion.
- Where the Promoter runs a Promotion in conjunction with a third party such that the third party is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then the Promoter shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
- All entrants to the Promotion are deemed to have read and accepted these terms (and any linked terms contained or referenced herein) and agree to be bound by them and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion (except where any decision relating to the Promotion has been delegated by the Promoter to a third party, when that third party’s decision will be final).
- The promoter is TOAST (Mail Order) Limited, Unit 306 Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF. (“Promoter”).
- These terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.