TOAST Being Competition Terms & Conditions
We are always inspired by the ways members of our community style their TOAST pieces. We love seeing how you incorporate both new and archive garments and homeware objects into your wardrobes and homes.
To celebrate our community, we would like to offer you the chance to win £100 to spend at TOAST each month for the rest of our AW22 season.
- To enter this Competition please post an image of a person or section of your home on Instagram. The image must feature a piece of TOAST clothing (including footwear and accessories) or homeware. You must tag @TOAST in the caption, and use the hashtag #TOASTbeing. Entries in an incorrect format will not be considered. Entries may be reposted to the TOAST Instagram page - this does not mean the entry is a winning entry.
- The Promotion will run from 09:00 BST on 3 September 2022 to 23:59 GMT on 30 November 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date or received by any other means (e.g. in the post) will not be accepted. The time of your entry will decide which prize you are eligible to win. There are three entry periods:
Month 1 entries open at 09:00 BST on 3 September and close at 23:59 BST on 30 September.
Month 2 entries open at 00:00 BST on 1 October and close at 23:59 GMT on 31 October.
Month 3 entries open at 00:00 GMT on 1 November and close at 23:59 GMT on 30 November.
- For this competition there are 3 prizes - 1 a month for 3 months. The winners will each receive TOAST products to the value of £100. The winners will work with the TOAST team to receive the products.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Access to the internet and an Instagram account are required to enter.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that
a) any photograph or piece of work submitted is original to you and does not (and its use by the Promoter (and/or persons authorised by the Promoter) shall not) (i) infringe the intellectual property rights or any other personal or property rights of any person (including moral and privacy rights); (ii) be in breach of any statute or regulation; and/or (iii) be obscene, libellous, defamatory or constitute a contempt of court or breach of any duty of confidence;
b) you are free to enter into the Competition and are not subject to any agreement or arrangement with third parties which may interfere with use of the photograph or piece of work by the Promoter; and
c) use of the photograph, by the Promoter, will not entitle any person to claim any payment from the Promoter (or any persons authorised by the Promoter) and no further clearances are needed for the use of the photograph by the Promoter.
This Competition is open worldwide to anyone over the age of 18 [or, who are over the age of 16 and have their parent's or guardian's consent to enter] excluding: (i) employees of the Promoter and its affiliates and their families; (ii) the employees of companies or organisations with whom the Competition is being run and their families; and (iii) agents or any other person directly connected with the Competition.
- Up to three Competition entries per month, fulfilling the eligibility requirements, will be accepted per person. Entries will be considered in order of date posted. Spammers and bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The three winners will be the entrants who, in the Promoter’s opinion, have submitted the most interesting and original entry image which capture TOAST pieces in an aesthetic and engaging way. Judging shall be conducted by the TOAST team. One winner will be selected in the two weeks following the closing date of each entry period.
- TEach winner will be contacted within three weeks of the close of each of the three entry periods. The winners will be contacted through Instagram. If a prize winner does not respond to this notification within a week of having been contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to select the next best entry selected by the judges as an alternative prize winner, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision (or that of a third party, where a third party is involved in any decision relating to the Competition) is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- Winners shall be required to notify the Promoter of relevant information, including their email address, by 23 December 2022. It is the winners’ responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The Promoter may require participants to provide proof of identity and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Promoter's discretion. The winners may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude late, lost, incomplete or multiple entries using multiple Instagram accounts. Registrations made by third parties, agents, using methods such as a macro or a script, using automated devices or processes or syndicated entries are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The winners’ details (name, county and country only) will be made available 21 working days after the final Closing Date and for 4 weeks only by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing, TOAST, Unit 306, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF indicating the name of the Promotion.
- Entry to the Competition and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name and any Competition entry image, for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation. By entering, participants further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies in the event of them winning. All publicity materials created in connection with this Competition become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that it considers to be of broadly equivalent value. The Promoter offers no cash alternative for non-cash prizes. Prizes are not refundable or transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. When dates are specified they cannot be altered and by entering date-related competitions or promotions neither the Promoter, nor any third party, are liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to amend, suspend or cancel the Competition or extend the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time for technical, legal or other reasons without giving advance notice.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit participation in the Competition by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the website or the operation of the Competition, or acts in violation of these terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Participants must not supply false information in their registration or share their account details with others, and no individual should participate under any identity that is not their own. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, terminate the entry of anyone registering under details that we have reasonable grounds to believe are false.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/inaction that may occur on or through the Competition, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
- The Competition materials may contain links to other websites that the Promoter does not own or operate. Please be aware that the Promoter does not control, recommend or endorse these other websites, and is not responsible for their content, products, services or privacy policies.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition or its website and is not responsible for any disruption to the Competition or its website due to technical problems or otherwise. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations.
- In no event will the Promoter be liable for any damage or loss of the framed photograph or piece of work during the course of the Competition.
- Where the Promoter runs a Competition with a third party such that the third party is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then the Promoter shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
- All entrants to the Competition are deemed to have read and accepted these terms (and any linked terms contained or referenced herein) and agree to be bound by them and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition (except where any decision relating to the Competition has been delegated by the Promoter to a third party, when that third party’s decision will be final).
- No failure to enforce a clause shall be deemed a waiver of the rights covered within it. If any clause of these terms is deemed unenforceable, then it shall be severed and the remaining terms shall remain in force.
- The promoter of the TOAST Being (“Promotion”) is TOAST, Unit 306, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EF. (“Promoter”).
- These terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.